3

Stressed

It's always Thursday that makes me feel goddamnit awful & like crap.
Cuz there's IS & it's forever rushing for time.
Take tday for example, we go through th concepts tday & r supposed t come up w advertisements & present it the next week. Hello! You think we only have this ONE module!?
It's crazy rush lor! & obviously I can't work well under stressed please.


So every time aftr class on Thursday I'd call Baby & rant. Srsly feel like crap now. Im like forever rushing for time, fighting for tt extra one minute t get things done. & I HATE IT.


& now I have another project on hand which I have no idea how & where t start. So demoralizing. Especially whn th deadline's like NEAR. Ya la, I procrastinate too. But m just not motivated t do anything. I know Im trusted w that responsibility & I should fulfil it. But somehow, I feel like I'm not profficient in that at all.


Nd it's moments like this, that makes me feel utterly useless. People around me, they can be good with so many things. Techy stuff, fashion, photography, artistic creations, blablabla. But I can't seem t find one that is applicable t myself.
Like I have no passion. I have no goals in life. More recently, especially seeing few mates graduating & moving t th next stage in life - working. I question myself more often than I thought I would; what d I want t do next? What d I want t do w myself aftr I graduate? Where d I see myself at in 5 years' time?
I simply have no answer.
& that is dejecting.


Maybe I think too much, I don't know? It's so stressful & saddening how a simple stressed up day can make me so negative altogether. It's a every week thing, t feel like Im rushing t finish my IS reports, I should take it lightly cuz I saw it coming & I know I'd ultimately complete it on time. But nonetheless, I always, ALWAYS, let it get t me & successfully make myself feel rotten. & thanks uh, th rain tday did not help.


Realistically, I have my week4 tutorials t complete. I have my IEF elearning t complete. I have my BCOMM report t write up. & I have so many projects that I have not started a fucking single shit. I ought t be worrying & rushing. But I just don't give a fucking damn now. I just wnna cut away everything relating t school...
Right now.. I just wnna go back t Wentworth Miller (& my awesome dream this morning).


Bye guys.

3 comments:

Chingy said...

Jus saw ya blog skin!NICE!!!*help me do one similar with cupcakes de!!!*hahhaa~chill gal.If my decor also stress u tell me!ha,will do myself after im done with my side stuffs:)

Anonymous said...

U are good in many things just that u did not try to list it out cus u are too use to what u are good in. =) You have good communication skills. You are nice and friendly hmmm.. sociable so that adds on to sth that u may do in future =) u never noe. cheer up ya =) dun see urself so miao xiao la =)

Jiayan said...

Omg I only saw ya'll comments like now! HAHAHAHA proves how long I havent been t my own blog.
Anw Chinyee Ive alr sent you an email by now. HAHAHA so you should roughly know wassup for th decor I've seen. We'll keep in contact & meet this wkend! :)

& Caiting! Thanks gurl! You're right, I just didnt realised what Im good at cuz maybe Im too used t them.. Thanks for th motivation! :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top