0

Married.

One of my secondary school best mate is getting hitched!!!
Of course Im happy for her, cuz she & her boyfriend have been together since sec4 I suppose.

We used t tease her & called her th MANEATER cus she practically liked every boys in our school, even th ugliest then, GH.
But she's now happily engaged to her boyfriend & while I'm bloody happy for her, I AM SO ENVIOUS OF HER TOO!

Y'know, it's always been my dream age t get married at 21. & now that I really am 21, I see myself nowhere near that "target" & it's kinda um, sad? Or rather, disheartening. I know, it's doesnt matter whether if you're married or not so long you're in love w each other. But, I just wnna marry th person I love.

Maybe it's th feeling of coming back t a place you call "our home", maybe it's th feeling of someone getting your back no matter what, or th vows you swore by for each other when you get married, or even th "marital status" column you tick whn you fill application forms. HAHAHAH. Of course th last maybe was a joke.

But y'know, th difference of saying we're together (but not married) VS we're married.

I used t think marriage @ 21 was possible & I wnna do that. Perhaps cuz my mum was alr married t my dad whn she was my age. She'd sometimes joke about that & say that by 21 she's alr married but at 21, I'm still like a kiddo who can't even take care of herself.

Don't laugh at what I'm about t say cuz I'm sure all gurls have dreamt or at least given some thought about it before; th dream proposal.
While many always talk about their dream wedding, I always envision my dream proposal. Afterall, a proposal must occur first before th wedding isn't it?

I've always dreamt my proposal (obviously boyfriend proposing t me) t be filmed down. So that I could play it during my actual wedding day. I remember I ever watched a show, helping th guys t propose t their gfriends & they'd film down their expressions & play em during their wedding.
My god, it was so beautiful & romantic! Those expressions whn th boyfriends went down on one knee & whn she say I do. IT IS PRICELESS. & c'mon, you don't get guys getting down on a knee proposing t you everyday, why wouldn't you wnna film it down & playback later!

Content might not be cohesive.
I am just envious of people who get married young.
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top