0

langkawi!

Flyinggggg t Langkawi in less than 20hours.
Take a loooooooook at this gorgeous beach!!

Okay, idk if I'd go t this beach la. But google-d for Langkawi nd this came up! Gnna go beaches! Nd have dinner by th beach.
Actually it's been a lik dream of mine t be able t dine w my partner by th beach. Like only th 2 of us la. But haha, am going w a groupie. So not possible. Lol. Gnna enjoy th companionship of peepos!
Nd cable cars, MUST TAKE!! Love cable cars! :D


Nd yeah, gnna stay here for th next 3d2n. Actually doesnt look v attractive t me leh. But nvm la. Cuz th boys alr booked their here. So Baby nd I (we decided t go as well at a later time) just chose th same hotel as them.
Good thing is, it's near th cable car. Nd th ELEPHANT RIDE!!

Chio beach, clear water. Cnnt wait!!

So meanwhile, here's my face w big nose!
Cyall whn I'm backkkkkkkie! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top