0

yay Baby yay!

Am so into th blogging mood now. So here's a second post! About our 9th monthsversary. LOL.
Don't really celebrate nowadays. But 9th seems t mark a certain importance, say, its's 3/4 or a year. That it.
So anyway, it was deemed by me (perhaps Baby as well) an important date (nd duration). Aiya, hard t tell ya'll why la. But if you know him well enough you might just understand what imma sying. Or if you'd been there nd through it with me nd us, you'd know what imma trying t say too.


So anyway, Baby was nice that day nd brought me t Thai Express. Hehhehheh. Cuz I've been whining forever that I don't get t eat that ever since we got together. Simply bcuz he doesn't like thai food nd he can't take spicy stuff.
So he was "kind enough" (quoted by him!) t bring me there. Which was v nice of him. Cuz practically everything I ordered, wasn't anything t his liking. Tomyum which he couldn't take, belachan KK - which turned out t taste sweet- nd Avocado shake! So he kinda just stuck t his fried kwaytiao or smthg.
Nd him acting cute that night when we got back.
Actually no, I wanted t pull th matteress down nd he refused t budge. So I just threw it over him nd surprisingly (or maybe not) I thought he looked cute in thr, like a hut.
Sweet tooth! Snacking on th Poifull as Im typing this. It's comparable t JellyBeans la! Mad love both Poifull & JellyBean!

Thn we watched Date Night aftr lunch.
It was good, had a great laugh. Nd still think that Steve Carell resemble Ben Stiller (?!) nd Tina Fey reminds me of Laurel Holloman.
Which reminded me, Ilene Chaiken's gnna make L Word th movie! It's real. WOOHOO!
Okay off track. More research thn update about that another time.

Thn off we Resort World Singapore!
Waiting for th bus. Nd here we arrive at th Hershey Land!
Actually I'm pretty sure that's not th name la. But IDK what's th exact name. So yeah, haha.
Baby thought of it as a saxaphone. For some reason. LOL.
I love this bear! As well as th one I saw at Guardian! Paddington I think. Supurr kawaii!
Nd this freakking lil furry bear costs SGD39.90.
BIG HERSHEY SYRUP! Baby nearly bought one back. For no reason. Just because it look interesting. Haha.
Wide array of chocolate! So wnna hoist everything home. But only bought a King Size Hershey & a Peppermint Dark Choco.
Goofing around with th soft toys of Kisses!


Thn we went t walk in. With me in hope secretly of finding VS. Cuz it was a kinda impromtu trip nd I had no idea whr was th store. So while walking around aimlessly,
I FOUND IT!!
Nd as expected, nothing much actually. More of th things I wasn't V interested in. Tank tops, lingerie. Only bought th Blueberry lipbalm. Total yayness! Mad love it! Baby said it cost us 21$ actually cuz we went in just t buy this. Heehee. V contented.

Okay so that was about it. Haha. It was a nice nd lovely day spent w Baby as usual. Okay, ciao now! Baby finished playing DOTA-.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top