0

VSWALLET!


Nice or not?
It's only 38bucks. Baby says it's not nice.
But I like it alot!


Anyway, tday's Econ's test wasn't that bad. Okay, infact I'm anticipating getting back our results alr! yubb, as soon as th paper ends, I want t get it (results, I mean) back! I CAN'T WAIT. LOLOL. Not that I'd score very well or what. Just that I checked my answers with Ld. Woohoo! By nd large they're th same, it's almost a guarantee alr! xD


Tmrw's a loooooongggg day. Mgt nd PBL2 project meetup. If not for these 2, I was intending of not going t school tmrw. Cos there's only a Law tutorial larrh! Kao. Waste time sia. x=


Anw, I just need one more person t tell me this skin suck before I change it again. ROFL.
Okays, my eyes are closing alr. Baby've reached home. Off t bed thn!
Oyasumi mina-san(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top