0

I'M BACK=D=D

MISSED ME RIGHT?!?!

I KNOW THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S

BEEN CHECKING MY BLOG

EVERYDAY FOR

UPDATES!!
XD




Okays. In no chronological order, the piccys(:


Aye. I reckon this should come first. Cos his birthday was 6July! (:
Anw, yeah. We were snapping each other!

It was a great night, minus away th drunkedness.




part of th clique(:




myBabyboy♥



Management lecture. Thank god I'VE GOT FRIENDS!



Was supposed t be rushing LMS.
But apparently we decided webcam is MORE FUN!


See this! Cool or what?! It's part of our LMS ppt.
AKU DID THIS! Cool or what?! MSN DP IS PART OF OUR PRESENTATION!
More creative than Tim. LOL.



myBabyboy♥

I can hear EricChow nd clique going Awwww. LOL.
Oooo, I can't wait for movie this tuesday! But what are we watching uh?!


Mel! I didn't force you t put horh. You put willingly de right?! XD
you'd better say yes, if not.. Guang guang guang guang guang~~ LMAO!



my bimbotic moment.
But you can't see my face=.=


my Baby doing his presentation(:



Time check: 1721.
Dinner with ahboo, ld nd malio at 1830.
I NEED TO MEET META GURLS REAL SOONISH PLEASE!!
Friday can? Can? =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top