0

finally(:

Baby skipped school yesterday t accompany me t school! x)
LMS last assginment wasn't that easy afterall. Lived up t its name, all 4 projects were a killer!
It's gonna be th last lesson next week; I WILL MISS LOVE ND JOY!
Looking forward t th BBQ. But damn, it clashes with Baby's another BBQ. =(


Anw, we watch Marley & Me in th school's library yesterday. Though th seats weren't comfortable at all, but we enjoyed th show(:
Nd guess what, we walked from NgeeAnn all th way back t Clementi mrt station! xD


Awww, my Baby in th PURPLE shirt I chose for him!
my love(:

Ain't gonna give up on you Baby
th other man of my life, my dad♥





look at th time on th screen shot! it was literally EMPTY since 1pm. all th way until just moments ago ie 5:15pm.
i spent like hours, trying t find a nice skin.
walao, i liked my previous skin de lor. thn people keep telling me it's not nice =(
is this better alr?!
xD
ps/ i miss Baby x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top