0

TAGS REPLY:

MUMU: Kunda is good looking, but AHDI is th best can! xp
Sulinnn: SHENNY'll be friends until season 5. They'll become lovers in season 6!! *hopefully why don't you like SHENNY as lovers? =(
Xuan: Heh Heh. I stop wearing it le. In fact, I threw away th blue lens that I bought for barely 1 week! =( Waste of my money can! But, I bought FreshKon purple lens le!! Not wearing it so soon though(:
Syazzy: Haha! Nostalgic eh? LOL! Anw, I THREW AWAY my lenses alrdy! T_T
Jenn: Yeah, it does feels good to let everything out(: Let's meet up again kays! (:
Tiffany: Waiyu~~ Yubbyubb, relinked(: Cya when school reopens which is like 4 days away?!
Judee: Lol. Yeah. Totally agree that we should do whatever we want straight away and not procrastinate. Btw, can't wait for th meet up this friday! =D
Secondx-hand: No thanks. I can't wait for 3-5 weeks to get a bag. (: Thanks anyway!

Updates ltr! On how mumu abandon me for th last week of holidays and went out to have fun on her own!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top