0

EARTHLINGS(:(:

MUMU ended her job like finally already. But it's also th last weekday of holidays alry! Like what's th point right? =/

My house is getting MORE AND MORE dusty because of th THREE renovations going on.

Anyway, we're supposed to go back to school today; for April intake's meeting. BUT IT STARTED RAINING CATS AND DOGS AT 7AM! It hasn't rained in th morning for th past four mornings. Tell me why did it start raining today then?!?! Destiny/ fate/ meant to be? Walao. I'm so angry nd pissed can; making my shoe wet wet wet! *nd I hate that
I think Alicia's kinda -.-" cos we promised we'll be there. But th rain's too fucking big nd plus there's no bus- no matter to JP interchange (to change to train) or 502 (which is so not worth it cos I'm just gg back to school for a while~)
So in th end we didn't turn up.

Anyway, 2G03 gathering later at CityHall(:
Mixed feelings; updates later!

ps/ realise i've been saying alot of updates later lately. alrights, updates later. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top