0
My blue contact lens are giving GREAT trouble. Ever since I changed it, I start to have even more eye shit. Alot alot alot more. Nd to make it worse, they get blood shot easily. Like now. It feels dry nd pain nd it's red. T_T

Ended th two days work today. Someone complained about me. I think she's from SIM? She came up to me nd shook my elbow when I was busy nd asked me for safety pins. I told her I don't have nd don't know where to find them AND SHE COMPLAINED TO TH BIG BOSS DIRECTLY.
Tell me, don't you think she is a FUCKTARD?! Too bad/Luckily I wasnt there with Laoda nd all when th big boss told them that woman went to complain me. If not I'd tell th boss nd th woman off! Felt so wronged can! Walao.
But of course, there are good things about this job too; can see many pairs of pretty pretty heels and touch many macho bodies. =p
Most of th guys have superb build can! Whoo~

Volunteer work tml. *mental note: buy shower cap nd purple lens
I think I should try another brand instead of Encore?

Omg. I don't know what th hell am I saying now. My mind is filled with how to improve th situation of my face now. Hur!
My skin is getting from bad to worse; nd mummie suggests it's because of th Ginvera face wash (which I just bought)! I wanna go facial, FACIAL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top