0

early in th morning


Damn random photo of brother & my hand. Look at th different shade! Always known he's dark but only realised he's so much darker than me ytd. When he was playing l4d2 nd i just sat there t watch.
Speaking of which, l4d2 is okay la. Kinda fun. Cos th maps are BIG. But i still don't like th weapons. Guitars, frying pans, baseball bats. Don't make sense luh.


Just watched Xiaxue's wedding proposal. Damn nice, cos th boyf booked th theatre or smthg & made a commercial & proposed in front of their friends. Mad nice. Nd yea, i think th boyf just set a new record for proposals. Omg. Wonder how'd my boyf propose t me in th future. HAHAHA!


CRITIQUE ON RAMEN TEN of HARBOUR FRONT.
Okay anw. th objective of this entry was actually t talk about hOney's bday & th sucky Ramen Ten.
I think th surprise failed, partially was th staff's fault la! I asked for a lighter & it took th gurl forever (cos she never came back w one) nd syazzy nd hOney alr arrived. Zomg. Nd this was alr th second part that pissed me off.
When laoda nd i arrived, we were standing at th podium & a gurl(same gurl as th lighter!) stood at th receptionist -at least a metre away from where we are!- and asked "tables for two?
As if that's not enough, I said I had a reservation nd she just stood there; took v long t come over t serve us.
Nd when we settled down, she just threw th menus like this!

Aren't you supposed t place them nicely on th four sides?! Wth happened t your service?!
Thn after this, th lighter incident happened.
But th redeeming part was th fact that another staff served us politely. We asked for a lighter again nd this guy immediately went t take it. See th freakking contrast?! Nd fyi, th restaurant wasn't exactly crowded, I don't see why th gurl walked away t take a lighter nd never came back! It's not like she's very busy!


So th food was really mediocre. Nd th wasabi really was bad. I put chunks of it on my sushi but i couldn't taste it still. Nd it tasted funny. But i ate it anw. Cos i don't like my sushi w/o wasabi. So there, make do w whatever shit they had.


I think I was th one who suggested Harbour Front outlet? Gurls, next time we go t Clementi's. Got conveyor belt somemore. Don't need t wait forever before our sushi's served. (:
So anw. We went back t Vivo t walk around after that. Nd we came across this idk sale or smthg what outside Tangs.

Actually there were alot more. So tempted t buy them. But got nowhere t put anywhere. HAHA.
I wanted t take more pictures (yes i liked it that much!) but th staff was walking twards us so i kept th camera away. HAHAHA.



hOney under th xmas tree.

haven't taken a group photo, forvever!
FREEDOM!

probably my best friend ever(:
be strong.
!

Alicia took this, nd i kinda like it. HAHA!


13th was spent w Baby, of course. But didn't really did much. Cos my period came on that day(which meant i'd be an invalid), nd i was kinda sick, plus we both are having tests this week, plus th early trip t temple w family in th morning. But we're making it up on wed after my last paper!
Finally saw Baby again, after like almost 8o hours? HAHAHA. Missed him that much t count it. Rofl.
i know you wanna say you love me more, but
happy 5th, Baby. loveyou as much as always ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top