0

CT Week

Classic table of a classic student during th typical common test week. Zzz




My smart study partner nd tutor.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

Hope you enjoyed your day w Jacobs (ROFL!) nd tmr with us! (:




Smthg happened. But apparently I won't mention it here. Ask me personally, maybe i'll tell ya if i like you enough. HAHA. If we're close enough, I'd say.



I dowan t spend th 13th studying for BSTATS. Can i have an off day on this sunday!?
taoyannnnn CT week! But look forward t th holiday which follows right after.
Gnna be a poor xmas. Awwww!


Changed from Viewty t Secret w bro. Can't wait for iPhone t reach M1. My viewty is freakking spoiled!! Th battery is crazy. Nd oh, how i love this Secret's long lasting battery. HAHAHA.


Okay. Off t sleep. Tmrw gnna be a long day at school & dinner at Vivo w special one, honey & chuachua! =D
Oyasumi mina-san!





Never take anything for granted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top