0

Th Big O'

Prior t my tweet, If you need some form of aid t reach orgasm while making love with your guy, does that mean he's not good enough?
Idk, just find this whitle lil bottle very interesting & i'm not even talking about th content. Gnna agree that th bottle does look like some premium skincare product.
Okay, i think gnna stop here before it gets x rated.

So anw, Dad & Mum went shopping or smthg tday before th dinner on their own nd they came back with this! I thought it was a child's play btwn kids but apparently my folks are romantic too!

So sweet right!


But we have a problem.
Daddy, nd Mummie for that matter insisted th one on th right is th male.
But I thought th male's th one on th left.
Taggg me what you think!


My V lovin' parents. Pardon th blurness.
Who treated bro nd me t dinner at Sakura. Though gotta say am kinda disappointed with it. Fyi we visited th Clementi Woods outlet. Damn ulu. Th reviews I saw on hungrygowhere.com was like 5/10 voting they'd definitely not go back again. But it was too late when I saw it. Just hung up making a reservation. So gave it a shot, which I guess pretty much regretted th decision.
Should have gone t Science Centre's outlet la. Nd uh, idk why but I'm so freakkkking thirsty upon returning la.
Anw, this dinner's a fam gathering + celebration of Dad's new job + mini kinda farewell t bro who's gg into army REAL SOON!
I WILL MISS HIM.

School starts tmrw. WTF!!
But i guess it's kinda thrilling t go back t school now. For a start, it's gonna be nicer cos we get t hang out again. Nd i mean hang out more. This's sem's elearning ain't that tough, compared t th previous sem's. Nd lesson starts at 10 tmrw cos we're not presenting! WOOHOO!
But thn again, we gnna be there on thurs morning t present. So yea. About th same.

Sharp eyed people would be able t tell, B finally cut his hair! We can finally cuddle without his hairs poking into my eyes. He refused t go botak after enticing him for th longest time ever. Makes me look forward even more t him botak when he enters army.


Okay. B's online. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top