0

Blablabla.

I'm done totally with Elearning. Feeling damn weird. Or surreal? Or dreamy?
Idk. Trust me, when you finish your stuff before time for elearning, you'd feel weird. But of course you'd feel shiok la.


Imma start miec nd stats revision tmrw! Godamnit hard working Jiayan! Lol. I don't wanna fail stats, nd I wanna progress t yr 2 with th gurls. That's my motivation t revise. HAHA.


Okay, anw. It's o1:11am now. Look at how hard working I am. I started at 11 tday. Went out with Baby, back at 10 nd continued with my work okays! Fine, sounds abit 老王賣瓜﹐自賣自誇 here. Ahahaha. But damn happy kays. Nd my CATS essay is finally done! WOOHOO!


I'm kinda freakking tired nd hungry. Had early dinner at 5. Slept till only 10am tday.
Gonna revise nd watch my 3Rivers tmrw. Btw, ANTM 13 ended. Did i mentioned alr?
Oh yea, new eye candy. Daniel Henny. Okay, think i mentioned in previous entry as well. Oh well. Can't be bothered t check.


Baby nd my dating place has recently shifted t bbdc. Cos i've been accompanying him there for almost all (except 2) lessons ever since he started. I wanna take up driving license. Real soon. HAHA!
Okay, am close t zombie state now. Off t snooooooooze! Nd i smell Baby now cos i'm wearing his shirt. Miss him alr!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top