0

dearfriend.

Let's bring it t th table, talk things out nd thats that.
Let's not care about hurting each other, pack our true feelings in beautiful packages nd just say what's on our mind.
I never thought it'd dragg for so long, implicating so many people.
It's getting annoying on my side cos it's affecting my life nd making me feel sinful when I don't think I did anything wrong.


note* This is NOT blog attacking. Because I can't even contact you, thats why I'm using this method t get th message across.


I promise I won't be 懦弱, 妥协 t your silence nd leave things lying around this time round.
Talk t me.


All I need was what you did just now.
A warm hug, from you.
不需要你多说什么, 不需要你为我想什么办法,
I just need you t be there with me.
Thanks boy.
I wish I could have stayed on just now.
真的很不想走。
But I couldn't.
nd i hate that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top