0

litmus test

*edited*
I have so much photos t upload. From Desaru trip until yesterday.
I ATE CLAYPOT RICE AGAIN YESTERDAY! =D
Anyway,
Syaz, you look like Meera here! (:
You can't imagine how suay I was that day.
My Hava broke. It literally broke like I don't know why?!
In th end I had t snap of th back strap.
I NEED A NEW PAIR OF HAVA PLEASE, SOMEONE!
Had a roleplay project on friday, hence th formal attire. Told you they pariah me.
hOney nd me(:




Then I went t Starfish's place later that day t do frontpage.
Nd he decided he's gonna 下厨 nd cook fried rice for me=D
Doesn't it just look TASTY?!
Nd he made us spaghetti yesterday!
Swear it was delicious(:

xxxxxooooo
This was taken using MY HANDPHONE.
*aku cinta this picture*
LOL, inside joke![[ Decked in everything I chose for him]]His sis's lent me her slippers, so cute right?!
Probably th cutest slippers I've ever worn!(:

When was th last time you saw this? Lol.
Speaking of which, after roughly 2months?
Am going t develop it tomorrow after school,
so damn looking forward t it pleeeease! Lol.
sua ku!


Laoda said I've neglected tlw for a long time.
So Sat, when Starfish was doing his frontpage, I start t watch tlw again.
Only up till s6o2 though.
Damn, Shane nd Jenny are together!
SHENNY came true!
It does seem a bit weird though, th way Jenny confesses t Shane.
Nd th way they kiss, th way they behave.
BUT I AM ENJOYING THIS.

I'm looking forward t spring cleaning, it's gonna be so much fun!
Having said all these, which seems t be a decently long post,
I'm gonna stop writing cos my menses cramp is killing me!
Nd I need t do my frontpage, like I promised.
I WON'T BE LAZY TDAY.
Nd I wanna finish tlw t th latest episode uh.
Bye lovelies!
******************************************************
I finished tlw until s6o5. Perhaps Shenny isn't as good as I thought it would be?
Jenny is getting on Shane's nerve. On mine as well.
Agrees with Sulinn, she's damn insecure after getting together with Shane.
Drastic swing of characteristic, but I love her all th same!

&& Frontpage died on me.
I practically didn't do anything t my webpage th entire day!
*waves frantically*
Alright. 8:10pm.
Off t start frontpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top