0
Am looking for this urgently. Preferably INSTOCK.
Do email me at cecilialimjiayan@gmail.com
if you have it. $15 nd below(:


Initial plan t watch BrideWar with Starfish, Syaz nd Meera was cancelled cos of some last minute assignment from mummydearest.
Thn went for late night movie with Starfish, Bro nd his gfriend istead. Th tickets for Underworld was SOLD OUT. So in th end we watched BrideWar. xD
It was kinda nice. Set me thinking about alot of stuff.
Anna Hathaway was so pretty.


Was supposed t go t City Hall with Starfish tday t find my shifu nd 拜年. In th end we missed it cos had t rush down t my uncle's house.
Sorry sweetie, that you brought th present but I didn't go down in th end! =B
Promise I'd go down on Tuesday. I'll text you again uh(:


There's a paternal gathering tomorrow. I'm so looking foooooorward t it. O.o


hey. i'm glad that we could chat like that.
it wasn't heavy hearted, despite th topic.
i'm glad that you told me about th dream,
about how you felt.
i'm glad that we could open up t each other so much
more compared t th past.
glad that we heard each other's view
on that topic.
nd baby, remember.
i'd be here, waiting.
take your time, i'd wait for you t step outta your
comfort zone.
cos ya know why.
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top