0

mumu bday(:

So it started on Wed, where Metamorphers planned a surprise dinner for glutton club de president at one of her favourite EATING place, Seoul Garden.

We played a prank nd got Onglai to buy her a CHOCOLATE cake. Nd she was kinda taken aback, hence th akward smile.

Then we took out th real ones; th cup cakes tt we baked! Though she thought we bought it from somewhere cos it was so delicious.
Look at th burfday gurl's happy face(:

Then we started eating. Didn't really took much photos. Was busy eating nd looking at th DHL Balloon just outside my window. I so want to take a ride up there!

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

Then we went to DHL Balloon=D



WE WENT UP TH BALLOON(:
It was freakking prettay nd windy up there please! Go take a ride, before it closes down on my birthday (in case you didnt know when, it's 30thSept!)
I swear it's damn pretty nd romantic if you go up with your LOVE.
Such an irony, cos I went up with Khoo Onglai nd he ws dared to shout I LOVE DICKSON. Nd he pretty much did shouted that. =.=
Spoiler la, sista. =/
But still, ITS DAMN NICE UP THERE!

Oh before I forgot, we made her wear this 'round her neck through th whole dinner in SeoulGarden. (: Until th blingbling dropped off, she took it down.


Look at my genius handicraft. LOL.
Anw, apart from those surprises I planned, this was th gift I got for her. HAND MADE HORH, mumu! I pasted th blingbling ONE BY ONE, thinking of how happy you'd be when you receives it. So you better like it. (:
Alright, then I brought her to NYNY for another surprise dinner with Ctb`

We wanted to leave, without cutting th cake. Cos she thought there definitely would be a cake.

VANILLA CUPCAKES ND MANGO CAKE.
See, you're blessed with food with lovely friends okay! (:
Aye, sidetrack abit.
Th food at NYNY.
I think this is one of th good stuff there.
My main course looked like kids meal. But anw, I cant really eat much lately, so there.
Btw, it tasted mediocre. Should try Baba's linguine. Nice!

Spare Ribs which made mushroom =.= cos she didn't know how to start eating it. LOL.


lovely Ctb`

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAODA/MUMU/CHUACHUA!!
XOXO

It's been some time since Ctb` met up. Nd this chance for us to meet up, I'd say is really great(: We could tell, that each of us had changed. Apart from th outside, we've matured. Like what Chinyee nd Mushroom said last night. Seeing all of us happy, makes each other happy for them. Nd I agree(:
Other than tt issue which kept my mouth busy nd open throughout th night, we could tell that each nd every one of us were happy.
Awww. I'm starting to reminisc th days where we spent tgt.. Those time before we started our tertiary school life, everyday going over to Mary's place to do nthg tgt. Lol. It was plain fun time♥♥


But it's okay! Cos we're meeting up again on Wed to th beach! (:
Nd now I gotta go prepare for th movie date ltr♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top