0

(:

Baby thanks for th surprise this morning.
Loveya!


It's exam time real soon. Nd I haven't start revising yet.
Planned to do it this weekend but I'm gg to go to th army open house with Baby(:
Procrastinate.
ETP project due soon! Gotta finish it by tml. *pouts*

Anw, we still continued with th plan. Kinda looking forward to it, minus away th saving up part. Hur! Imma poor gurl!

I'm getting fatter; no thanks to erickhoo. Feeding me with food ALL TH TIME. Boohoos!

Decided to give up th F1 race's job. Anw, th uniform is ugly can. For such an important event, they actually have a baby blue top with ugly colour words on it. =x
At least me nd Laoda thought it looked ugly.

Life seems a lil mudane now? =/
Everday is school, project, school, project. Even mummie is asking when will I finish all my projects. Hur! How I hope it can end soon too =(

Totally random, but
I WANNA WATCH SEASO 6!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top