0

爱情中的尔虞我诈

Damnit. My soles are in great pain. All bcos I ran on barefoot ytd for th not-very-fun-nd-enriching amazing race. Don't ask me why I so 卖力 even though I didn't like the org team very much. Nd ironically, my team came in SECOND! Only behind Jojo's team.
Though th prize really DID NOT EXCITE US MUCH, like what mrsunnychow said =/

ps/i realise that i sure have alot of blingblings. MY PRIZED COLLECTIONS.

tags reply:
Ice: Lol. I truely DID enjoy your event very much! Damn fun. =D Why did your say it wasnt really tt interesting yourself? O.o
Nana: LOL! If you came nd took part in th race, you'd have it too! xD
Waiyu: Yeah lor! Totally agree right?! Must learn how to seperate friends apart =x
Malio: This song nice right?! xD Damn like it! =D aye, why you suddenly tell me your cat is cute? xD
Wenlingg: Dearest mushroom. I haven't had a chance to paint my nails. Am too busy with alot of things lately. T_T Gonna do it soon though(:

Alrighty. Th damn genius de Jiayan is off to create another art piece! Fill you guys in ltr!
MUACKS!

pps/ shit twice since last midnight. Smthg wrong with ytd's lunch-cum-dinner?! I need th washrom again! Argh.



爱情中的尔虞我诈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top