0
Haven't blog since th first day of work.
Totally lost all mood whn my baby iPhone went missing.
Till now I still curse that bastard everyday & get reminded of how I lost my phone t my own carelessness:(

So anw, I've been working everyday till 1o & th routine starts again at 12 in th afternoon.
Sounds okay but by th time I sleep it's 1am & I wake up at 1o ish t prepare.
Zomg! Sho tired everyday. & I don't get t see Baby for a week.
I'm not complaining, I'm not. =x

Oh! Before I forgot.
Actually wnna have a small announcement here la. Since I've alr texted everyone, not that much replied, still wnna say:
My birthday celebration is cancelled.
谢绝" 为什么" .
Anw I rlly lost all my numbers so I can only get from people around me.
Please please text me your number! Thanks!

&& ohayo mina san!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top