0

Finally updated!

Holla ya'll! Been busy mugging for papers recently & totally lacked th motivation t blog. HAHAHHA. Anw this entry's kinda picture filled ever since th last day I blogged.

Shota-kun!!!! Still v fascinated by him. HAHAHAH. This holiday (which I can already smell) Imma chiong all his shows & movies!! :D



New collection of accessories which made Baby go meh. He doesn't think it looks cute. Me likey!!!


Weeks back, when we went t TAISENG (!!!) for this Bakerzin briefing. Come look for us from 6Sept - 20 Sept at IMM & buy snow skin truffle mooncakes from us!
Tasted it during th briefing, OISHII neh!!! Cuz it's mostly alcohol flavoured (Whiskey / Rum Rasin / Champagne!!) Good for alcoholic like me! :D:D

Days back, tweeted that Baby gonna cook my spaghetti; OISHII! Though tad salty for him, but I love it! Love food with a v strong taste! We added German sausage whn th sauce's Portobello. HAHAHAH! Tasted fine though:)
Chef Khoo preparing:)

OMG!! This is a MUST SHARE!!
Aiya, Im not using my comp now, actually kept th link about this doggy. Mary darling showed me that day & I favourited it instantly. His story is DAMN KAWAII & FUNNY!!
Anw it's bout this Korean dog who had some eyelid illness (I think?) & he underwent surgery. Hours later, whn his owner came t collect him, th surgeon told him they had t give him DOUBLE EYELID for some reasons but I forgot what. HAHAHAHAH!
I think he looks cuter after th surgery lor!! Ok I will go back t find th link & post again.
SUPER HILARIOUS!!

Lubxzcxcxz you many Nyan Nyan:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top