0

of random musings & my boyfriend.

THIS HAS FINALLYYYYY ARRIVED!
Ok it arrived like days ago, if you saw my tweets. But it's only now that I have th mood t write up a decent entry of random things in my life.

So it's actually a normal black tank dress la. But thr's studded stars on th right side of th chest. Nice lor! Although Baby says it's normal. From ClubCouture okay.

Another random day that we met up with th boys. For Kaiji on th first day opening.
While waiting for them, we went for a quick bite at NiwaSushi.

Baby trying t steal a 飯糰 for me aftr making me angry.

Time t cut your hair, Baby.


Another random day at Ikea, like so obvious. Got th meatballs!!

Dream kitchen.

I'm rlly so inspired t write a very emotional entry now.
But I'm also rlly busy painting my nails; 2o of them in total leh!
So ya. Perhaps leave it till later or smthg. That's all now. Bye ya'll:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top