0

coldrock w meta!

Nd it's th advance celebration w th meta gurls for dear Syazzy(:
Actually we've always been doing surprises for th past years nd this year's considered th most failure, in my opinion. Ha! Other than th fact that I managed t surprise Syazzy in Uniqlo, made her thought I was some staff there asking them not t take pictures inside th store!

So anyway, that was actually like part One of th surprise. part Two was t bring her t Korean BBQ (smewhr she likes) for dinner. But BFF kinda spoilt th plan; reach wayyyyy too late!

Nd Syazzy got suspicious. So ya, xuan nd I totally gave it away whn she asked why do we wnna go Cineleisure all of a sudden whn we were comfortably in 313.
It's basically all peektures la. So just feast your eyes w us. Lol.
th BFF.
th hOney && th special one.
Was supposed t capture everybody in th picture la. But apparently phone + skill = not v ideal

2nd try. && my hOney! wearing a revealing low cut nd semi transparent top!
th ACT CUTE Bff & birthday gurl(:

Love th picture on th right! Look at my leg. I have no idea what I was doing as well! But it does look kinda pretty (th leg I mean) HAHAHA!
&& lastly ME(:


ps/ i think my hair looks petty awesome lately. just that it's a tad too thick. maybe time t visit th salon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top