0

PRATA_WALA=D

As th title suggests, tday's entry is about th new prata shop at JP2=D

Okay, but before that. I MUGGED AT RP WITH Baby and clique UNTIL 9PM YESTERDAY!!
Can you believe it!? Okay luh, th last 2 hours were spent eating. Nd almost half of th time we were talking nd bullshitting away.
But at least I managed t clear BLAW alrdy! WOOHOO=D

Okay. Food now.
So Baby skipped th last day of school (before UT, which is tday) nd we stayed home t revise slack th whole day. Had Pizza Hut for lunch nd Prata Wala for dinner. Same price, but I think Prata Wala's more worth it, more fulling nd YUMMY.

*spot th hairband*

We had Chicken Briyani, Nann Butter Chicken, prata nd a lil dish of cauliflower.
Th briyani nd butter chicken, oishii! Idk if th price's considered steep, but it's nice. Salty, nd spicy at th same time. ME LIKE=D



Ice Teh.


Like their utensils, I think their spoon is so big nd nice. Ergonomic! LOL. Wth~


Spot my Baby


What is wrong with this picture?

HE REFUSED TO USE A BOOK AS A LAPTOP LIFTER ND FREAKKING USED MY yoreyore AS ONE! kns, wth.



可怜~


Oh yeah, guess what is this.

Remeber I ever blogged about my family crazy over Viwawa's Wahjong? Now they're crazy over 命中注定我爱你 (Fated to love you). LOL. Th trios were crouching at th sofa last night watching it. How cute! (:

Did I mention? 吓到笑, not nice. =/
ps/ dinner was sinful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top