0

F-R-E-E

HOLIDAY IS HERE.
Both glad nd bored.
I NEED A JOB!
th first thing I did right after paper
was t go out with Mel(:


It's equally fun nd nice with just th two of us(:(:

So anyway, I kinda scrapped through all th papers.?
Only revising it everyday before th paper.
Nd my neighbour's renovating at such a timely period;
just when i was going t have my exams.
So i went over t Baby's place almost everyday t revise instead.

Nd boy,
he bought this t perk me up when i was
mugging for BMGT.
♥him!
ps/ imisshim luh!


Damn random, but i want this!

Right, it feels SO SO nice t be free nd have t rush for nothing!
Love how we could just seat around at th restaurant for hours,
eating nd chatting away.
Didn't catch BandSlam in th end
cos we were so engrossed chatting away.
But it was nice day(:
More of it, Mel Teo~Li Xiang~
AHAHAS!
more pictures t come when she send me(:
th giraffe nd th piglet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top