0

While waiting for my show t load..

I thought I should update w an entry from 3weeks ago?
God Im such a procrastinator recently.

Anw I was just thinking this morning, I used t be a very blog-gy person. Like whenever something happens, I'd be like, Oh Imma blog about this! But now that Twitter is around, I twit instantly nd hence neglecting my blog. Cuz everything is so updated thr nd I feel silly blogging bout stuff that I've alr twitted about. But anw, blog is still good cuz I post more photos nd I don't hafta phrase nd rephrase just so I could make sense within 140characters. HAHAHAHA!

So, Baby nd I went t Sin Ming Autocare yesterday t pay for his installment. Which reminded me of th draft that has been sitting quietly in my dashboard for some time!
These were on 27th Sept (LONG AGO!) whn brother nd I accompanied Baby t get his first automobile in his life:D

*honto ni cho proud of my anata*
Obviously it's not this one la. LOL. But this's a classic Vespa okay! Mai siaosiao. HAHAHAH. I love it lorrrr. If I have th license (inspired t take it up again but that'd be another entry on it's own) nd buy one! I can alr imagine it in lilac/lavender colour w a vintage woven basket @ th back lor!!!
Anw this belongs t th owner of th shop, according t brother. He's a uncle la, but omg why his bike cho kawaii!!

We (brother fetch me & we met w Baby thr) arrived early @ 10 ish nd Baby was late. Sat thr t wait for him nd th mechanic t come t work. Browsing through those bike magazines they have nd brother shares w me th different type of bikes nd th ones he adores. *eye opener*
Brother fooling ard on th Boss' bike!
th pet next door, called Ah Nua cuz he literally nua-ed thr th whole day! Still waiting...
& we waited from 1030 all th way t like, what? 6:30??

Bro decided t saw his handlebar!!!

th original ones that he had.
I think this's nicer than th ones he changed t lorrrr.

Baby's bike in th making.
Servicing before we vroom it off!

Candid shot, sawing his handlebar still. HAHAHA.

Then Baby decided t help...

I helped too!
While one of em saw, another nd I would help t hold th bike cuz it's v shaky!

Baby's bike in front nd bro's orange baby behind:D

So finally everything's done! & we went home in th rain
cuz we've stayed there for wayyyy too long nd I was complaining.

Th next day...



Baby took no time t get used t th bike nd he's alr good t go by th next day!
&& he could ride w me behind YAY!


So since that day, we've been riding around alot!
I havent taken any public transport since,
except whn I went out on my own (ONCE!)
nd whn I went down t his place yesterday.


Speaking of which,
I HATE TH DIMSUM DOLLIES JINGLE ON TH TRAIN
!!!
It's so dumb can!

Random photos of Baby

I can haz Chicky Meal (LOL)!

My birthday post coming up next! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top